Saturday 27 November 2021

Indian wedding suits for male in jaipur

 FASHION HUB





I visited the website and went straight to two pages - digital print and screen print

I spent about an half hour going through all the designs and selected two prints from their digital print collection.

Asked my local tailor how much length I'd require for a dress, a top and a saree. Apparently, it was 6m in each cloth.

I placed my order.

I received my order in this beautiful reusable cloth bag. The fabric's material didn't disappoint me at all.

I customized the first fabric - Japan Satin into a formal blouse and a dress.

You can watch my IGTV video on how I styled 1 top in 5 ways. I mean you can see the outfits below as well but that IGTV got me into editing and posing mode. It was so much fun. Check it out on my IGTV feed here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian wedding suits for male in jaipur

 NEW LOOK    At Ever-Pretty, your go-to source for stylish and affordable dresses for every occasion. With countless on-trend evening gowns,...